Sunday, January 20, 2008

15. New Blogger - Welcome Just Imagine



i've been blogging for almost 5 yrs now. along the way i've met some fantastic people who have helped me become the person i am today :) blogging started off as a hobby or a means to let my creative juices flow and mend with other creative people but now it has become more.

so i decided to welcome new bloggers into the world of blogging one blogger at a time. this week i want to introduce you to


Just Imagine Design who is a new blogger :)

she has some great posts already and i'm really anxious and excited to see what else she has in store for us in the future. if you haven't checked her out already, do yourself a favor and check her out.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awww thanks for the mention Jenn Lee......I am very excited to see my logo floating in the middle of your page !!!! Blogging is quickly becoming my new obsession. Michelle