Thursday, November 5, 2009

Colorful Doors



click on image to see the source

What to add a little pzazz into your home without breaking the bank? A great way to add some spice is to paint your doors! There's so much character behind colorful doors, as seen here in these images. I mean, how can you be sad or angery standing in front of these doors?!


click on image to see the source

Not only are they visually pleasing, but they're great conversational pieces!


click on image to see the source


click on image to see the source

2 comments:

Black on White said...

These are so fine! I haven't seen pink door before. It's cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the idea! I wonder if my landlord (and husband!) would let me paint my door pink... or maybe I would compromise with a pretty lavendar :)